Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Such a Sexy Man


It's the holiday season. Christmas celebrations are drawing to a close. If only Michigan's weather would cooperate; snow, freezing fog, winds up to 50 mph not just once but several times in a week and 50 degree weather with melting snow causing a flood watch.

I found a sexy man that makes me forget all of that and his name is Carlo Rota. He is much handsomer than his photo. And buff, too.

I found out about him by watching, "The Great Canadian Food Show" on CBC at 3:30 pm one afternoon and now I am smitten :). He knows food because his family ran a restaurant. He's not afraid to try new adventures. Fabulous show. Oh, and you learn about food too. From four star quality to carnival eats, Carlo covers it all. Yumm.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

LOL!! I must check out this show. There is nothing hotter than a man who knows his way around the kitchen :)

You've been busy, girl. I've got some reading to do!