Saturday, February 28, 2009

Meijer Deals 2/28/09


These are very specific deals on Pillsbury pie crusts and Hershey's chocolate.

The refrigerated Pillsbury pie crusts are reduced to 2/$1. There is a coupon that apeared in the newspaper a while back for 50 cents off 2 packages. Meijer doubles the coupon so the pie crusts are free! But wait, it gets better. I bought 4 packages, used 2 coupons AND got a coupon for $2.00 off my next shopping order. Meijer paid me $2.00 to buy pie crusts.

There was a sign posted "Buy 3 and 3 free" on Hershey products at Meijer. Essentially, buy one get one. I had 3 buy one get one free Hershey coupons that expired today, Feb. 28. The coupon specified buy one Hershey's milk (1.41 -1.45 oz.) or dark chocolate (1.55 oz) and get one free. Use the coupons in combination with the in store ad and get free chocolate.

Maybe I could make a chocolate pie :)

No comments: