Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One of My Favorite Necklaces


This multi-strand turquoise necklace is one of my go-to necklaces. When I don't know what will work well with an outfit, I wear this necklace. It adds vitality and warmth to black clothes, shine to beige ensembles and sparkle to vibrant colored threads. So versatile.

And I have my friend Stacy to thank for making this lovely creation. She made the piece a few years ago and it has become a wardrobe staple. It sits just below my collarbone and is the perfect length. Take a look at more of her work at her Etsy shop. (Love, love, love all her earrings.) Right now, she's having a sale - even better! Her jewelry would make a fabulous Valentine's Day gift.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the plug ;) I love that necklace, too. Glad to know it's one of your favorites!