Sunday, August 7, 2011

Puppy Painting


Helping me paint was a favorite pastime for puppy. Whenever I would paint a room or paint a picture, she was there waiting to add her ideas.

Sometimes she would lean against a freshly done wall ever so slightly with her tail or shoulder. The wall would look great and dog would have unusual white markings on her body. Or green markings or whatever color paint I was using for that project.

While painting a picture for my family room, Zoe decided to walk across the white clouds with her little rabbit feet. As if on tippy-toes she sauntered carefree over the clouds I had painted and gave me a kiss on my chin.

I know that dogs licking your chin means they are hungry, but looking back on the painting and what she did seems like puppy was giving me a kiss while she was in heaven.

No comments: